Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Great news

Well this manday I got some great news.......more about that later ;O)

I have to confess I`m addictet to books about scrapbooking. I have some many that my book shelf is in danger off collapsing. Everytime I see a new book I just have to bye it and yesterday I finally got the one I have been looking for, for some time.


Is "Scrapbooking with Lisa Bearson volum 3" and is full of layouts ideas. And the best part about it, is that with the book comes a lot off goodies. One set of chipbords letters, one lovely mini album 6x6 with a lot of god stuff and a foamstamp alphabet. Take a look














Well now to the great news. Sunday evening I sent a application to LOF (a evening school) about teaching in scrapbooking and monday noon I got a answer. They thought is was a great idea, so now I`m going to teach in scrapbooking at LOF this fall.......I`m just so happy.

6 comments:

*Jeanne* said...

hey there Lisette!

Tell me how you like the book. I have heard great things about it.

Congratulations teacher.. You will do awesome! Nothing like getting paid for something you love to do.... more money for scrapbook supplies..

hugs from across the pond..

Gitte said...

Det ser bare rigtig godt ud, det dims, der følger med bogen. Jeg glæder mig til at høre, om du synes om bogen.
Herligt at høre, at LOF vil tage dig ind som underviser - jeg har før undervist hos FOF i Greve i pergamano.
Det er en udmærket løn man får for det - og et godt tilskud til nye materialer.
Så det glæder jeg mig også til at høre meget mere om.

Charlotte said...

Hej Lisette og tillykke med det nye hverv som underviser. Hvor er det bare spændende!! Dette skal du nok klare! :0)

Lækker bog du har købt. Jeg har "scrapbooking with Lisa Bearnson vol. 2" og jeg er såååå glad for den!

PS: jeg har linket til din blog via min blog. ;0) Håber det er okay?

Charlotte Ravn said...

Den ser meget spændende ud den bog!

Stort tillykke med dit nye "job", det er vel nok spændende! De er rigtig heldige, de som bliver dine elever!

Jaci Clark said...

YAY! Good for you! That's awesome news!!! Can't wait to hear more about it!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.