Monday, January 29, 2007

A busy crop

I had a great time at dreampapers crop last Suterday.
I got a lovely welcome gift which were some speciel designed lasercut chlipboard flowers in rosa, babyblue and beige. Ialso got another gift, which will be a real challenge to use because I`m not sure I like the colors....they are real strong yellow, green, blue, red and orange.

I had so much fun sitting together with some of my best scrapfriends that I forgot to take some photos. We did a lot of talking....but in defiance of all the talking and fun I was able to make 4 singel and one ´2 pages layouts.

take a look

HOW EAT THE HOLES?

Every year in December we bake christmascookies called vanilla rings after grand mothers old recipe, but something is wrong in the recipe, because the holes disappear when the cookies comes in the oven....but they taste great

SIGNE & AUNT JEANETTE:

Some old saving photos of my daughter and twin sister Jeanette back in 1998. This photos were fun to scrap because my living room dosen´t look like this anymore... luckily

A TRIP TO THE BEACH:

Photos of my daughter one the beach back in 1999. The doodling is draw by hand and then cute out.

My crazy daughter making faces in the snow. This layout was made for a challenge where we should make a layout with a heart on. The heart is draw by hand and then cut out. I got a second place for this one.

GOODMORNING SIGNE:

I took some photos of my sweet daughter the moment she woke up. This layout is a challenge to my self, because I normally never use the color Yellow

Well as you can see it was a busy and fun day.....I`m already looking forward to the next dreamcrop in March.

3 comments:

Gurli Laursen said...

Hold da fast, hvor har du været produktiv. Som sædvanlig nogle fede layouts, du har lavet, - men jeg kan især godt li' det med vanillekransene ;)

*Jeanne* said...

Looks like you had a great time, and got projects done! WOW! I am loving all the pages you got done. Hey don't feel bad.. I have some picture that go back to 1992. UGH!

Have fun with your goodies!

Hugs

Gitte said...

Superflotte LO - og selvom du skriver, at I fik hygget Jer og snakket en del, så lykkedes det dig alligevel at få 4 LO færdige. Men du er nu også - udover din superkreativitet - en vældig strutureret scrapper. Med det mener jeg, at du laver dit hjemmearbejde/forberedelse godt på forhånd.
Jeg er især vild med Strandtur - flotte detaljer og farver.