Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My new toy

Today I got time to play with my new camera. It is just so easy to use on auto of cause and it have a lot of others functions, that I have to learn how to use. I took these photo in my garden. Take a look.






















Over at my favourite Danish forum, my good friend Karen aka Lindse is running a very fun challenge. It´s called blind scrap lift, we are suppose to lift a layout she has made, but we can’t see it. We had to ask 10 questions and make the layout out off the answers. Here is what I came up with


Titel: You don´t dare!

Journaling :
I have through my hole childhood been afraid of heights, but the last couple off years it´s been better because I challenge myself whenever I have the possibility. When my brother in law said that I didn’t dare to try the “Golden Tower” in Tivoli ( a 70 meters high amusement tower) I had to do it. About the experience I can only said I did it and there is no danger of me doing it again.




I don’t know if my layout looks like karens, but it was so fun to do the challenge.

Tomorrow I’m starting on my new job and I’m very exited and a little bit nervous. Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Netti said...

Hej Lisette.

Sikke nogle lækre billeder det kamera tager - wow! men godt jeg har læst brugsanvisningen hvor der står at det ikke kan tage billeder af folk med morgenhår eller mennekser der sover! ;-)

Dit LO er superflot. Jeg er vild med farverne og opsætningen. Jeg er spændt på at se Karens.

Held og lykke med dit nye arbejde - og husk at sende mig en sms imorgen, ikk.

Knus
Anette

Didi said...

What a fun and interesting challenge! It will be cool to see what her layout was. What were the 10 questions you asked?

Good for you for doing the freefall ride!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous layout. Im afraid of heights too, & my feet are firmly on the ground which isn't too far away as I am only 5ft tall!!

Charlotte said...

Åhh så flotte fotos. Det første med rosen er bare så flot! :-) Dejligt med nyt kamera!!

Og den der blind scrap lyder altså sjov. Jeg synes dit LO blev super flot. Jeg kan vældig godt li' farverne og strimlerne bag det store foto. Og så er det en god historie at få ned på papir! Flot!!!

Og held og lykke med dit nye job.Jeg håber de første par dage er gået godt.

Charlotte Ravn said...

Sikke lækre billeder du har taget med dit nye kamera.
Super flot LO du fik lavet til konkurrencen! Det var sjovt, at se alle de forskellige layouts og så Lindses til sidst!

sollie said...

This challenge sounds like lots of fun.

~ Jocelyn Wilhelm ~ said...

Good luck at your new job tomorrow!