Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A little update

My agreement with LOF (a evening school) about teaching in scrapbooking is finally done. I ´m going to teach sunday the 11 november and if everythings goes well, they are willing to give me more work. I´m so happy and can´t belive I´m getting payed for teaching in something I really love.

I´m through to cahallenge #7 at the contest over at Chalet. I never thought that I would make this fare when I sign up for the contest. There are so many talented girls and I´m just so glad that I still in the contest.






This week challenge is an add challenge and her is what I made.







Created this using the sketch provided by Di Hickman It´s sketch dated may 21


Journaling:One of the things I love most about spring in denmark, is when the beech comes into leaves. It´s so beautiful when the sunbeams hit the light green leaves. So beautiful that it makes me glad.

Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Lisette! I just love your design for the contest this week! Gorgeous work!!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Saw the countryside LO on Di Hickman's blog. I think it is beautiful.
Gorgeous stuff on your blog.

Annette said...

Hey... Jeg er bare SÅ vild med det s/h-røde LO med Signe.
Også et rigtig lækkert billede af det danske forår.

Netti said...

Hej Lisette.

Det er 2 virkelig flotte designs du har lavet - vidt forskelling men så spændende. Jeg synes det er vildt flot at du er kommet så langt i konkurrencen og jeg håber at du går hele vejen.

Charlotte Ravn said...

Som sædvanligt nogle super lækre layouts fra din hånd! Tillykke med, at du er nået så langt i konkurrencen...FLOT

Spot-On said...

Beautiful layouts! love what you did with the sketch!

I blog tagged ya!

Anonymous said...

Morning hun - some great LO's and good luck with this rnd at the Chalet - a stunning take on the sketch - love your doodling. Have a wonderful w/e