Sunday, February 04, 2007

I've been tagged!

Yes, I have been tagged by a cyber friend from across the big ocean. The sweet and talented Jaci has asked me to name 6 things that are weird about me.

This was hard to come up with some answer to this because I´m a normally women ;O) but her they come :

I have to pee 10 time before I go to sleep…….it’s a bad habit from the time I was pregnant with my daughter.

I always brush my teeth after drinking my morning tea. I can’t stand the feeling of tannic acid on my teeth

I ´m grumpy in the morning

I do the dishes the most queer times…..day and night

I never learn how to use a paper trimmer.

I just have to by all scrapbooking magazines I go by

Thanks to Jaci this was fun. If you haven´t been around Jaci´s blog check it out here http://bonbitz.blogspot.com/
Well now I will tag Gitte and Karen........have fun girls and I will check your blogs for the answers.

Friday I went to Sweden together with Signe to visit my parents and Saturday we took the car to my favourite scrapbooking store in Sweden Scraproom.

My sweet mother gave my this lovely "Tote-ally" craft bag from AAM for all the work i had put into here Australia album.



I bought this goodies














I just fall in love with these beautiful papers from Dasiy D ( the papers in the bottom)



By the way I made this layout to a challenge where we should use snowflakes. I cut the snowflakes out of some bacisgrey paper and then I gav them some glitter and UTEE.

3 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

Hi Lisette! Those are funny answers! I used to pee 10 times before bed when I was pregnant too! LOL! Glad you had fun with it!

Looks like you had fun at the scrapbooking store! I have that same tote! Love the layout! Those papers are great and those snowflakes are AMAZING! WOW!

Cheers

Gitte said...

Kære Lisette
Din bisse - jeg er ikke god til sådan noget. Men nu prøver jeg.
Et lækkert lækket snelayout. Jeg beundrer din tålmodighed med det snefnug - det, som sidder på mit LO er en chipboard - som jo er noget nemmere. Dog havde jeg nær aldrig fået det ud af pappet, så det var liiiige før, det fik temperamentet til at gnistre.

Charlotte Ravn said...

Sikke nogle lækre sager du har fået dig. Jeg har også sådan en tote og det er bare en af de bedste scrap ting jeg har købt!